B-25 J glassnost nose

Guest Martinnfb

Nicely done Martin !.....Harv :popcorn:

Thank You Harvey. Eduard's metal folds together like a dream, the only thing are the self adhesive pieces, that are actually not adhesive at all :). Needless to say, I will need some PE bender , punch and die and  all the rest if I want to go this way. One day...

WOW, that is incredible work!

Mike

Thank You Mike, you are way too kind. I am only assembling somebody's else's  work :)

Lookin real good Martin...just don't spill anything K. :thumbsup:

Thank You William, as long as I don't have scary Tamiya bottle on the desk I'll be fine.

Looks great there Martin!

Maybe leave the wings unglued so you can s ship it easier?

Carl

Thank You Carl, that is interesting idea, I can try how it fits and maybe give it a shot.

You guys may wonder where is the bombardier's seat? well, I used it in the fuselage, but fear nothing Carl generously saved the day and sent a set of magazines already. True gentlemen ! THANK YOU CARL !

Cheers

M.

Edited by Martinnfb

Guest Peterpools

Martin

Yikes! Absolutely looking brilliant - the detailing is amazing and the B-25 is surely going to be one busy office inside.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Hi Martin,

Your bombardier section looks great. I am almost at the same stage and I have to say I like the Eduard PE better than the Profimodeller, the instructions are way better. I have question: I have not yet installed the piece on the top left side which protrudes out of the fuselage because seeing it from the back (through the glass) it is empty. Did you glue the piece on a thin sheet of styrene? or did you fill the box with putty? What would be the color of the back of the box: interior green or black?

By looking at the Eduard Pe that glued on the glass, I conclude that the central gun was suspended and that the bipod provided by HKM should not be used. I plan to use EZ-line to do the suspension but I have yet to figure out the best sequence to glue the nose to the fuse, the glass and the ez-line while connecting the ammo belt to the ammo boxes so that it looks semi-good through the glass.

Keep up the great work.

Cheers,

David

• 2 months later...
Guest Clunkmeister

Hee hee hee hee haw haw haw haw! Nice distraction. And I saw the pics :)

And all this coming from a guy still working on his interior...