Resin P-51D Resin Super Set is available for purchase.

109ace

Remastered molds!

*** DISCLAIMERS*** To achieve the best results using this set, experience with resin is necessary. You will need to cut parts off mold blocks. Some trimming and fitting, and light sanding will be required. You must use CA type glue to work with resin. Parts arriving warped can easily be fixed with a hot hair drier. Resin has memory and will always revert back to it's original molded shape. Better then basic skills will reward you with a nice looking display.  These are not plastic parts. *** End of DISCLAIMER***

This set gives the modeler an alternate filleted tail and lower engine service panel correct for the late D model P-51 of the newly released 1/32 scale P-51D-5NA Mustang kit. Open up your options for the vaster supply of decals available for the later birds. Also included are flaps to replace the defective, deformed kit parts from Revell. I supply only the more popular "dropped" flaps,ready to use. However these can be modified if you wish to display your P-51D in flight, gear up. This set gives you newly mastered tail, horizontal stabilizers, elevators, rudder, tailwheel bay gear doors, main wing flaps, and lower engine service panel. 11 piece resin set  Just one cut to modify one internal piece to install the tail. I suggest a sharp hobby knife, sandpaper, and super glue to make this work. Parts are easy to remove from pour stubs with multiple scores with the back of a Xacto #11 blade. Although I will remove these pour stubs on International purchases to save weight in shipping. You shouldn't have to pay to ship waste. Use the shipping calc to determine your shipping fees. International buyers welcome! Use the "Make Offer" feature if wanting more then one.

Edited by 109ace

• 2 weeks later...

I have updated the Super Set to include a newly tooled rudder with rib tape detail, and the newly tooled one piece windscreen to spinner cowl.

The cowl is available separately for $6.00. The whole set with the cowl added has seen a price increase of $2.00 to $17 from $15. Same shipping charges apply.

28279969_1588882841194845_19996203299694

click on the link below to go to the Ebay sales ad.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302646463983?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

if you don't care for or have an Ebay account, you can buy direct from me. Each Super Set is $17 plus $4.00 shipping in USA. International buyers welcome. But please contact me first for actual shipping charges to your country. Average international shipping is aroundf the $11 to $13 range, No additional charges for up to 3 sets.Paypal to 109ace@sbcglobal.net. And for contact, and information, 109ace@sbcglobal.net.

Edited by 109ace