SH plans 1/32 Westland Whirlwind, Sea Fury and Typhoon.

Jan_K

Well I guess I can let my HC Sea Fury gather dust forms while longer. I keep saying I am going to get the Fisher cockpit and other goodies for it but then I look in the box and my enthusiasm drains away.....:

If SH could ameliorate this problem that would be great! 😀

Zach

to Martinnfb: Video is available on youtube, check around 39:20 - of course in Czech language.

But these plans were equally confirmed in www.modelforum.cz.

I must admit, that releasing Tempest took its time, but tell me honestly - was that time worth waiting for that model?

Roy sounds cautiously optimistic, but after the issues with the nose on the Typhoon he remains a bit guarded. Having said that, the issues with the Typhoon nose really aren't that bad.

He knows more about the Whirlwind than any other single person i can think of, and it sounds like he's not involved in the project. He made the CooperDetails Vacform model in 48th many years back so his opinion carries considerable weight with me.

I think whats at the crux of this is, he'd appreciate being consulted so major gaffes could be avoided; i don't think he's out for Glory or Fortune. But that's just a gut feeling.

-d-