Hi, New member

Halibag-Phil

Strictly speaking it doesnt hit the guidelines but Im still interested :blink: As long as your planning a 1/32 Ill let it slide heehee

Welcome aboard matey.

feel free to tell us about yourself

Wow Phil, now that is some really excellent modelling, both construction and painting. Real nice!! By the way are you a Father Ted fan or do you just go after Father Jack's drinking habits? One hell of a good show, never stops one from haviing a great laugh!!

Hi

Wow thats like praise from God. Father Ted Fan oh yes. The greatest comedy show since Fawlty Towers. Don't drink myself but try to emulate Father Jacks grace and rakish good looks. Being drawn to 1/32 as I am finding it increasingly difficult to get all the detail I want in the smaller scale. Also there being a lot a scratchbuilding on this site there are some great articles. Quess thats because there just was not much available in 1/32 for years. Where would I get an ID/ combat Halifax/Stirling or is it as easy to just scratch it. Anyone know the method used by dynevector to produce his vacforms. Its a while ahead but might take a stab at producing a limited number of kits in the future. Will try and get all the pics hosted somewhere soon. Must go now leave you with this

Cheers

Phil

post-4-1113465343.jpg

Hi Phil glad you made it over, the ID kits of the Halifax and Stirling are very hard to come by. I have an ID Hallibag and that took some time to aquire, the kits are very basic as all you get is a shell. I will wait until the Lanc is finished and see where I can store it before deciding what I will do with the Halifax.

Cheers Graham.

Welcome aboard Phil. Nice to have yet another inspiring scratch builder and detailer on the LSP forums - I am sure that we shall all learn from each other to our mutual benefit. Very nice work on your Halifax...I sometimes get the urge to scratch build a bomber, but at this stage, that is probabaly my eyes getting bigger than my belly! Keep sending your progress shots.

Good luck

Derek