LSP TIGERMEET GB

stusbke

Ok gents just to show you guys I'm still on her here are some pics to prove it :lol:

I made some details behind the seat

post-1504-1183410439.jpg

I also added some pieces of styreen to the canopy rail I know they are supposed to be a lot more of those but since this is going to be an in flight the pilot is going to obstruct most of it anyway.

post-1504-1183410577.jpg

Now for the major work I'm currently working on the gear bays, my favorite part on any jet, always stuf you can add and in this kit you can go all the way :lol:

Anyway Here's where I am at the moment

post-1504-1183411179.jpg

post-1504-1183411200.jpg

still lots of stuff to add here on this side and then I still need to make the other side of this gear bay but I'm getting the hang of this now things are moving fatser now I hope to have these finisched soon so I can finisch the pit and the pilot and start the painting.

Time is ticking away so fast.... :)

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Thanx guys :)

anyway, the right side of the gear bay is done now I need to add a few more wires but these I'm going to make directly on to the gear wich makes the easier to install afterwards...

post-1504-1183582344.jpg

When you put the gear bay in the lower fuselage it looks like this...

post-1504-1183582369.jpg

I started the other side now which I hope to finisch by the end of the week so the nose gear bay can be done too..... still a lot needs to be done before I can call this one finisched ...

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

still at the gear bays the left side got some detail still need to add a lot more but this is how far I gotten this day, the nose gear bay also got some bits and stuff added hoping to finisch soon

post-1504-1183922884.jpg

post-1504-1183922996.jpg

hope to have some more updates on this soon

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Hey mate,

That is bloody brilliant, I really should make the time to continue on with mine. I was off to a flying start aswell!!! No pun intended.

May be I will rip yours off? Ha. B) :( :lol: :lol: B) Great job.

Thanks

Ian

First off all thanx again guys appreciate it big time,, as for Ian, dude funny as hell but I have to say no to your offer I hope you are going to finisch it soon as it was looking ok so far. It deserves to be finisched B) :lol:

now for the update, the main gear bays are done here's how the other side of the main gear bay looks like. Its not 100% dead on but its as close as I could get it :( Next time I might have to reposition a few things in order to make it look even more the part but since this is an in flight it was more then ok...

post-1504-1184101738.jpg

post-1504-1184102219.jpg

I'm off again to finisch the nose gear bay hope to post some little bit more soon

Greetz STB

Frederick jacobs

Hi Frederick.

Would you mind telling me what gauge wire your using there? Is it copper etc? What about the plasticard???

Ian

yes it is a few pics back you'll see the wire in a picture. Its 0.3 mm copper wire I found in a hobby shop here in Antwerp they have all gauges here I also use 0.25 and 0.2 mm in there. The 0.2 mm wire is the metal looking one.

about the plasticard well nothing special just some of the smallest styreen tub you can find from evergreen and some bits and pieces also from styreen.

Anyway Thanx for the replies

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Gear bays are build up and all that is left to do is to make the gears and insert those later on I'm not sure if I should glue this inside first and paint it afterwards or paint it first and insert it later on any thoughts suggestions??

anyway here a few pics

this is the nose gear

post-1504-1184270316.jpg

post-1504-1184270402.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

ok gents one of the smaller updates here on this build log I've got to replace the winder rails with the older style as this bird was not an MLU at the time of this scheme

here's how that looks like

PICT0211.jpg

detail

PICT0209.jpg

all for now next update hopefully has some more on the cockpit

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

post-1504-1185050457.jpg

post-1504-1185050495.jpg

Well I'm working on the cockpit now as I need to wait for some parts to arrive

anyway this is the basic form of it so far

post-1504-1185321932.jpg

left to do is add all of the switches and such and the two hoses that will conect with the pilot figure

anyway hoping to have some more verry soon

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs