Eduard 1:32 109E-4 - Wilhelm Balthasar - finished at last!

Iain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

How could I missed out on this beauty, what's wrong with me ? :) Fantastic build Iain, all those little changes helped tremendously , probably the best looking Emil fro Eduard to date. Proper stance, proper shapes, Bravo!  :m0152:

Cheers

Martin

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

Only posted a link on Tim's thread because he mentioned the Eduard kits were somewhat maligned - so surprised to see posts.

Hardest part of this scheme was researching the changes/finding photos of the original airframe.

I really enjoyed building this kit and rather like the Eduard kit (only another 6 in the pile to build) - next one will be Adolf Galland's E-4 I think - to go with a signed print.

Iain

Those photos aren't the best I'm afraid - exposure is a bit all over the place, and colour saturation a bit high.

But - to answer your question - 80cm square light tent/cube, natural light (in our kitchen - windows both sides of room - north and south facing - plus windows in ceiling/roof) - camera is a Canon D-70 on a tripod. Set at 100 ISO, Canon 18-135MM IS STM lens and generally between f11 and f22.

Or, something like that  :)

Iain