Wespengeschwader Bf 110C

LSP_K2

• 7 months later...

Well, photos don't lie, and this one tells me that I still have some work to do. I finally got better lighting, so was able to really go at touching up this IP. I thought it was looking pretty decent, but the photo says otherwise. I'm really hoping to get the fuselage zipped up in the next week or two, with a finished target date of late February,... we'll see how that goes.

110%20ip%202%20002_zpsmdsjnkgv.jpg

:goodjob: What a detailed work!  :goodjob:

• 3 months later...

Well, photos don't lie, and this one tells me that I still have some work to do. I finally got better lighting, so was able to really go at touching up this IP. I thought it was looking pretty decent, but the photo says otherwise. I'm really hoping to get the fuselage zipped up in the next week or two, with a finished target date of late February,... we'll see how that goes.

110%20ip%202%20002_zpsmdsjnkgv.jpg

You must have better eyes than I. I reckon it looks incredible. This thread is fantastic!

You must have better eyes than I. I reckon it looks incredible. This thread is fantastic!

Thanks very much. It's just one more (of many) kits that I've posted here, that I really need to finish.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Haha, PFM! Its an acronym we use around here at work a LOT: (PURE F#$*%!@ MAGIC!) But its not magic that PB has rescinded its hijacking of all our pics...................its a natural evolution of what we all knew to be true, eventually PB would learn their lesson on what they did...............and now they are. They got hurt from their hijacking of pics................BAD.  

Haha, PFM! Its an acronym we use around here at work a LOT: (PURE F#$*%!@ MAGIC!) But its not magic that PB has rescinded its hijacking of all our pics...................its a natural evolution of what we all knew to be true, eventually PB would learn their lesson on what they did...............and now they are. They got hurt from their hijacking of pics................BAD.  

Agreed, Brian. I understand the CEO that originally made the call, has been canned over this, and I can't really say that surprises me. I mean, what a dumb move.

Agreed, Brian. I understand the CEO that originally made the call, has been canned over this, and I can't really say that surprises me. I mean, what a dumb move.

Totally. I mean us as consumers - there were about 100% of us who got their "offer" after getting the hijacking pics knew this was coming. How could he have instated this rule and in any way shape or form, thought it would have turned out any other way? 

He made a BIG time gamble on his career, and lost. Larger than life, and in the end it looks like there is even a possibility of this move eventually killing the company. 

Any update on this beauty Kevin ?

I really wish there was, Martin. Unfortunately, I have the attention span of a gnat, so have long ago moved onto many other projects.