Sveedish high altitude recon Bf 109H Turbo

AndersN

Ok

Not too far fetched as the sveedes had a nasty habit of changing the engine on basically everything they got their dirty little hands on...

A Revell Bf 109G-6. Cut fuselage yesterday just to see if my plans were easily executed, or I'd have scrapped this idea.

DSCN5613.jpg

An AlleyCat Bf 109H conversion and a Grey Matter Griffon engine that's no longer needed as there is a decent griffon spitfire kit.

DSCN5614.jpg

Will also use bitsnpieces from the AlleyCat PR.XI conversion and of course http://www.rbdstudio.se S31 Spitfire decals.

Thanks...I'd have needed a sword here as this turned out to be a true Aires see-through fit...

Had to waste some more tape and do a test fit :)

DSCN5615.jpg

Because of the bigger engine and huge prop they had to make a slightly larger side rudder...making the 109 look even more like a Spitfeuer...

Ah yes, the lovely splinter camo, that doesn't make you go insane halfway through :) two problems (already insane, so thats no problem,) high altitude wouldn't have splinter camo and I already have two (three if counting inappropriate scales) projects in need of that....and blått ä flott :)