Trumpeter Liberators on facebook

Guest Maxim

Ron, any suggestions on how to do the box frame? I think that might be the way to display my B-25 when I finish it.

Carl

Any framing shop that frames sports jerseys etc can make it for you

Guest Clunkmeister

This is purely a guess based on their P-61 and the HKM B-25's, but the $175 to $225 retail price range seems likely.

My .02, but they've been pushing the envelope with pricing on these, and being Trumpetboss, I'd expect an MSRP somewhere in the high 300s, with actuall selling prices substantially less.

Edited by Clunkmeister

My .02, but they've been pushing the envelope with pricing on these, and being Trumpetboss, I'd expect an MSRP somewhere in the high 300s, with actuall selling prices substantially less.

Ouch! The Brexiting Quid puts that almost in HpH territory.

We don't get many "deals" in the land-of-UK. But I'd so like a Navy sub-hunter. And, apart from masking copious glazing, a PB4Y-1 decor could be airbrushed totally freehand.

Why is this duo so much more appealing than the Flying Fortress vier motors? All that oil canning to do ? My gosh, if HpH does a properly wrinkled B-52D I might bite the hook.

Tony

Guest Smitty44

Please explain why the title of this thread is about Trumpeter when the box art is labeled Hobby Boss Are they the same?

Rick

Same parent company

Guest Clunkmeister

Ouch! The Brexiting Quid puts that almost in HpH territory.

We don't get many "deals" in the land-of-UK. But I'd so like a Navy sub-hunter. And, apart from masking copious glazing, a PB4Y-1 decor could be airbrushed totally freehand.

Why is this duo so much more appealing than the Flying Fortress vier motors? All that oil canning to do ? My gosh, if HpH does a properly wrinkled B-52D I might bite the hook.

Tony

Just a thought, but just maybe US LSP brothers can, from time to time, help our European brothers with ugh priced kits when the stupidity factor kicks in?

Funds to purchase and ship are forwRded in USD, and the purchased the gift is forwarded on....

references ready!

NeNeEHe.jpg

If I had these many reference books I could see making lots of 1/72 B-24's and have them hanging from the ceiling as if in formation. 

And closer to the ceiling more B-24's but in a smaller scale, 1/100 or whatever i could find. At a lower elevation some 1/48 scale B-24's and up close a 1/32 B-24.  Imagine a 1000 plane raid in your display room.  :mental:

Stephen

For you Navy B-24 guys  CONSOLIDATED PB4Y-1/1P LIBERATOR  and can't forget the beast http://www.ginterbooks.com/NAVAL/NF93.htm

Sorry the first link. It does not want to work :frantic:

for Brian  GRUMMAN F7F TIGERCAT
by
Corwin "Corky" Meyer & Steve Ginter

Edited by Vandy 1 VX 4

Yes . I still have not been able to retrieve my Devastators from the ocean floor near midway and I've given up hope on one from Trump. I would love a B-24 D but I wont hold my breath.