Silver Wings New Kit Contest

Silver Wings

Love the brit bipes but was TRULY hoping for something different. Got enough of those atm.

Oh really? Now lets look at one of the most underkitted(is that a real word?) areas of aviation - 1/32 between the wars.

Thanks to Silverwings we have the Gladdie and the Hart and there's the Montex Fury.

Wouldn't say we have enough actually. Doesn't look like a plethora (look it up) to me Bub! :P

I'm going back to dulling down me spinners.

P

No offence or disrespect intended here what-so-ever.

I have a SW He-51 and a gladdie both. Awesome kits, but I guess I should have clarified................ I have enough of them atm.

The kits are absolutely stellar, so was not reflecting on SW at all, just was hoping for a different subject matter is all, as N. American bipes from this era are also very under represented in 32nd. No biggie, It just seems like there is not quite as much interest in these for people who arnt in EU. (obviously could be wrong on that one though). I think it may have to do with most of these subjects being lesser (if at all) known subjects for people outside of EU, and there for not as popular away from EU. Again just MHO here. Very glad for those who know and are into them though. :)

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

you have to try harder, it's really easy, a British contruction....

But... but... but... the PZL is not British! :D

I guess it's a Supermarine Walrus! ;)

Radu

I'm so excited at the thought of another British interwar type to add to the stash! Just can't get enough of those colourful squadron colour schemes!

Top of my list would be an Armstrong Whitworth Siskin....

...but a Bristol Bulldog would be great too!

Regards;

Steve

Bet it's a Flycatcher because I guessed Bristol Bulldog.

Anders

Based upon history and these clues, it has to be a Bulldog, since I guessed Flycatcher. I really wanted a P-6E or an A-8 Shrike, but anything from the 30's would be a wonderful opportunity.

Tnarg