That is just brilliant Max, she looks beautiful........also may I say I like the way you incorporate and paint the figures in your builds, your Spitfire pilot in the group build is equally as good.

Regards. Andy 

Thanks Andy, I like to use figures where possible to bring a "story" to the build - I don't know what's being said but they've both got smiles on their faces so nothing too serious! 

Lovely, simply lovely. Great work 

Thank you Dave, from the winner of such a prestigious HK award at Telford I humbly accept the compliment. :) :)

Max

Edited by mozart

Thanks Kev, fame at last!! :)

Superb build and presentation! Congrats on this  :clap2:

Cheers

Chris

Cheers Chris, I've got a nice "tarmac" finished base that she'll sit on in my study, currently keeping my Harvard company but there should be a Spitfire there before too long......and a Hurricane.....and a Mosquito etc etc!!

Max

Excellent work!

Thank you Mike!  It's funny how at the start of each new build one thinks "This is going to be my best build" but inevitably something goes slightly awry so it's not quite what you hoped it would be!  I know there are areas I could have improved on, but when I do the T7!.....now THAT is going to be my best build!!! :) :)

Max

The Meteor is a gorgeous aeroplane I reckon Maru, what's the term...photogenic.... and the HK kit is pretty good especially with the AM that I used.  Compton Abbas is a lovely little airfield and a great spot for a meet over a cup of tea with cake....isn't it Tim!!??  Usually lots of fellow bikers there over the weekend.

Thank you Iain and Dennis, I really appreciate your comments. :)

Max

Great work, Max!!!

These pics were the first I checked out on our new big screen, hi-res TV I just installed that will also connect to the internet. Of course the first website I tried was LSP! And then I saw this article...anyway, passed the large format test! Great model, great pics!

• 11 months later...

How did I manage to miss this one?  Beautifully done Max.

Mind you, long before you said it was Compton Abbas, I knew it wasn't Waterbeach - a little matter of some things called "hills" which don't appear around the Fens ...