1/32 Strafer..

gunpowder

This is my latest project. Its HK Models 1/32 B-25 Strafer. I am using the Eduard zoom set for the cockpit and the amazing HGW belts. Those belts , oh they make your eyes bleed! So worth the effort though. Im not decided on the markings yet. I have the kitsworld markings for the CWHM Hot Gen , but that would mean correcting the intakes and exhausts. Im now thinking about the kits markings , but i also like "Fatso" from the eagle cal range. Plenty of time to decide yet.

Heres the model so far. I still need to weather the floor.

AbeiKa3.jpg

EG2O1Q0.jpg

No the IP is the prepainted eduard one. I know its cheating but to be honest life is too short! I think its one of Eduards better ones. 

I thought briefly today about making it a PBJ but i think i will save that for a glass nose one.

Edited by gunpowder

Heres a couple more pics. I have added the tiny gun and bomb buttons on the control wheel. The eduard boxes have been mounted to the walls. Im a bit sceptical about their instructions. They seem to tell you to mount them further back on the wall.  Now i need to research the area behind the cockpit if anyone has any pics?

HUst6M7.jpg

T2RxQsk.jpg