S.e.5a - No 74 'Tiger' Squadron, Clairmarais 1918, Diorama

kkarlsen

I'm a bit speechless of all of your comments! What do you want me to say, other than I'm afraid I've created some kind of 'monster' - One that it will be difficult to come 'back' from. Well I imagine, at some point, I will try to attempt it again... Thank you all, I really appreciate your comments!!!  ;)

Kind regards: Kent

Kent,

You and your incredible Diorama certainly deserves every single accolade that has been posted here.  Over the years I've seen many dioramas including USA IPMS National winners, and from my personal point of view, yours is the equal to all of them, and better then most by quite a margin. It' just that good. thanks so much for sharing these final pictures with us, and for posting the modeling journey to get to the finish line. I've personally enjoyed every single update and post.

Joel

Edited by Joel_W

Guest Peterpools

Kent

The bar has been raised ... brilliant work and build. I tip my hat to perfection

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Kent,

You and your incredible Diorama certainly deserves every single accolade that has been posted here.  Over the years I've seen many dioramas including USA IPMS National winners, and from my personal point of view, yours is the equal to all of them, and better then most by quite a margin. It' just that good. thanks so much for sharing these final pictures with us, and for posting the modeling journey to get to the finish line. I've personally enjoyed every single update and post.

Joel

Joel is right what a cool, journey..... it is a transformation in time, one can look at it and almost hear what is being said and the wrenches being turned... little details like the fitter on the ladder, just an inch or two, too short, trying to reach inside, VERY cool attention to detail.... fabulous.....

• 3 weeks later...