Trumpeter Liberators on facebook

Guest Maxim

Guest Clunkmeister

I'll not only build it, but I'll do one of each version, plus any Privateer conversion that comes down the line.

Guest Smitty44

I'll not only build it, but I'll do one of each version, plus any Privateer conversion that comes down the line.

Ernie loves Libs, who'd a thunk it?

Meh, I think you are all going soft.

This thread is two days old and no torches and pitchforks yet?

In the old days the box art and the words Hobbyboss/Trumpeter would have been enough to render it "unbuildable" on day one!

Pfft!

:rofl:

Looks to me as though the thread is already littered with posts from the Just Built It crowd - all complaining about people instead of discussing plastic.

No plastic 1/32 B-24s for me. If I want a B-24 with a 41¼" wingspan, I'll cut it out of foam myself for R/C with an FPV bomb-drop system. 

D

Guest Clunkmeister

hehehehe

Yeah, ol' D don't necessary come off as diplomatic and all fuzzy and warm all the time, but dang, he speaks the truth, and this thing's huge.

But that's OK. It's a B-24, and it's all good.

Edited by Clunkmeister

OK then we are in agreement that we are all going to stop, go back to our benches, paticipate in other threads and while waiting for this kit to come out. We can then see the sprues and buy one, look at it and fondle and make true sense. Only then should the what ever begin. Onward gents, find the references, decals and discuss the history (and low cost display cases).

Rick

Guest Clunkmeister

I gotta say that the B-24 has brought a whole lot more interest than I remember seeing when the B-17 was coming out...

jes' sayin'

Edited by Clunkmeister

Looks to me as though the thread is already littered with posts from the Just Built It crowd - all complaining about people instead of discussing plastic.

Darin you're such a party pooper !

mr-bean%20small.png

Guest Maxim

I hope they set the wings up as HK did with their B-25 then you could leave the wings removable for storage. You think 41' wingspan is big? try 1/96 scale ships. I have a Missouri at nearly 9ft that shares the garage with our cars!

Darin you're such a party pooper !

I was just a spectator when the Ship of Dreams crashed on the Rocks of Reality. ;) 

Wasn't driving or even onboard at the time...

D