Proposal for a Night Fighters Group Build.

BradG

It was mentioned on page 1, the only thing there is it would need to be an aircraft from a squadron that conducted night operations, the Zepplin interceptors and Gotha bombers were listed as examples, for the FE2's, I think 100 squadron was a night bomber squadron later in the war along with several others. Those would count, but not an early war FE2 that was used as a day fighter.

Yup Brad the late version with black overall. Quite the nice scheme!

AEG G.IVs also would work. Alot of stuff to tinker around with!

What about a helo flown by the 160th SOAR Nightstalkers? I have the Werner's Wings MH-47G conversion in 1/35, which I would then tackle (instead of the Black Widow). With the recently released KH AH-6 and the soon to be released MH-60L, this would be another avenue for this GB.

Cheers,

David

Yup Brad the late version with black overall. Quite the nice scheme!

AEG G.IVs also would work. Alot of stuff to tinker around with!

Sounds good, shall I count you as in?

What about a helo flown by the 160th SOAR Nightstalkers? I have the Werner's Wings MH-47G conversion in 1/35, which I would then tackle (instead of the Black Widow). With the recently released KH AH-6 and the soon to be released MH-60L, this would be another avenue for this GB.

Cheers,

David

Yeh a Nightstalkers helo would be in as they usually conduct operations at night.

Blast , just finished my mini group build, with a P-61B and P-38M  both built by me at the end of last year , and for anyone thinking about the P-61 , clear your work bench for a LONG time - its a Beast!

I'll pass on this build, but if there was a Vietnam Prop build, I'm in .. A-1E done ,and a T-28 on the horizon!