• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 05:51 PM

Guys, my greatest apologies. We receive plenty of emails, I try to respond asap but it doesn't always work out this way.

Simon

• Zero77 likes this

#62 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 06:55 PM

Ok Simon, no problem !

I just hope you got my email. Just let me know ! (i've written that it's zero77 in this email)

THanks a lot !

Edited by Zero77, 30 November 2015 - 06:56 PM.

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V, Bf109E-3, F-35A 34th FS

#63 Clunkmeister

Clunkmeister

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,977 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:30 AM

As I just ordered a few kits from Simon, I can say that although cumbersome in some ways, the end result is worth it. My PZL, along with a Siskin and P-6, will becoming in the next few weeks. I will probably add an I-153 as well... The price favors very comparably with other similar premium kits.

My wife would get frustrated and never get past the inquiry stage, which is why she buys my Silver Wings kits on EvilBay out of Poland when she buys.
But when it comes to Eastern Europe and how things happen there, I just trust Simon and crew have it all under control and have a very real reason as to why the website needs to be as it is. He's in business to support his family, and I'm sure he recognizes an obvious bottleneck when he sees one...

Silver Wings has quickly become one of my top three favorite kit makers, and the more I look at that little Fokker, the more I want to build one.

Edited by Clunkmeister, 02 December 2015 - 02:28 PM.

• Zero77 and DeanKB like this
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker

#64 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 08:14 AM

:closedeyes:  :D

#65 Zero77

Zero77

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,036 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 11:03 AM

100% agree with Ernie.

I'm back to my P-6E build since i've almost finished my F-104G, and it was a very joyful return ! I just dont understand why i've put it aside. The fit is excellent, the details are awesome, everything needed is in the box (except a few add-ons necessary to every resin kits, like metal rods to strenghten some assemblies) and the available schemes are gorgeous. Actually, i know that i will definitely order a second one later, to make the blue scheme one (i'm building an olive drab one).

Thanks a lot Simon for your contribution to our hobby !

• Clunkmeister likes this

Following the big Photobucket rip-off attempt, all my pictures on the forum cannot display anymore. I try to reupload the RFI pictures, but i'm not sure i'd have enough time and energy to reupload the pictures of the WIP threads. If you're interested in a specific subject and want me to reupload some pictures, just let me know. :) 

Finished : F-16C Barak, F-4J VMF333, Czech Mig-19PM, Bell X-1, Russian Su-25 in Chechnya, Ta152H-1, Czech Avia S.199, Heinkel He162, Swiss AF Bf109G-6, Regia Aeronautica Bf109G-6, P-47D "Slick Chick", RFC Sopwith Pup, A5M2 Claude, Schneider Cup 1926 Macchi M.39, German F-104G JaboG34, Curtiss P-6E, Curtiss P-36A USAAC, Piper SuperCub floatplane (PA-18-150), Russian built Nieuport 11, Albatros D.Va Seefrontstaffel 1, Bf109G-12 (two-seater trainer), Texas ANG F-86D,  Post-war Hawker Tempest Mk.V, Bf109E-3, F-35A 34th FS

#66 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:48 PM

Thanks a lot Simon for your contribution to our hobby !

Thank you, I will say it to father, he's the one who stands behind the quality of Silver Wings products.

I'm just helping him run the business since he's not a businessman type of guy ;)

• Zero77 likes this

#67 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:02 AM

It's a father & son operation?

Inactive Account.

#68 AndersN

AndersN

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 07:26 PM

Never had a problem with the Silver Wings system...an email with what I want and I get the total, send the money and recieve the best packed kits ever!
  • Tnarg likes this

#69 Silver Wings

Silver Wings

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:54 PM

It's a father & son operation?

Yes indeed :) and some Friends

#70 rdobrze

rdobrze

Hooked For Life

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 December 2015 - 06:02 PM

It is great to see the kit .sliver wings sent me mine but since the Post office messed up I still do not have mkine .Now the kit I designed is being review showen by someone else .Post Office you are **** !!! It left Warsaw on the 12th of Dec. and no one knows where it is ?

Ron

• Zero77 likes this

#71 DougN

DougN

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:19 PM

Nice in-box review of the kit here:

http://forum.largesc...5-132-pzl-p11c/

• Zero77 likes this

#72 rdobrze

rdobrze

Hooked For Life

• Deceased Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 09:39 PM

Yes it is great to see the kit which I made the masters.And is loss in the post office somewhere.
Ron

#73 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 41,045 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:07 AM

Just in case somebody hasn't noticed, I recently published my review of this kit on the website:

http://www.largescal...ew.php?rid=1631

Kev

#74 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

Yes it is great to see the kit which I made the masters.And is loss in the post office somewhere.
Ron

Ron,

How on earth did you get the corrugation effect on the wings?!

Amazing job.

Just in case somebody hasn't noticed, I recently published my review of this kit on the website:

http://www.largescal...ew.php?rid=1631

Kev

It's entirely your fault that I've ordered, it was your review that prompted me.

Inactive Account.

#75 LSP_Kevin

LSP_Kevin

• Administrator
  • 41,045 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 09:23 AM

It's entirely your fault that I've ordered, it was your review that prompted me.

You'll love it, Dean.

Kev

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users