New resin fillet tail for new Revell P-51D!

1to1scale

So, somebody should post some pictures showing a difference between the add on fillet and the late fillet. It looks like Kevin's tail has the curve at the end, to me it looks correct. And honestly, there are other sources for later cockpit parts like Yahu, Eduard, etc.

Here's what a REAL fush fillet looks like!!  That's blue cod fush & chups in New Zealand, where they know how to make fush & chups!

eHLBYh.jpg

Not unless they fry em in lard, they don't!

Salt and vinegar?

Richard

No mushy peas either

Edited by RLWP

Lard no!!!!!! Must be beef dripping.

Where's the mushy peas and gravy? 

Damn - it was dripping that I meant to say. You can keep your gravy

In the Black Country you get orange chips

It's an odd place

Richard

for the money ( I paid $27 from my LHS ) it's a great deal. Very impressive and interesting engineering. Some brilliant, some leaving me scratching my head wondering what were they thinking? Wish they had chosen Passion Wagon instead of Desert Rat for a premier edition. Think Lou IV was a poor choice also. Given that it is probably the one single aircraft whose actual colors create such a stir in modeling circles.  

Thank you, that's a reasonable review

I keep eyeing the kit up and thinking of something like this: 

ArtV2.jpg

Richard That's nice and all. But to do it right, you'll have to remove the kit fuel tank, and radio gear, and install a second seat. Then place a figure of the guy's buddy, or his wife behind him. And the figures must be wearing modern flight helmets.