Dragon Kit Sale

RBrown

Well, guys, I "took the bait", and actually found over $99 worth of other kits as well to beat the shipping charge, but when they went to process the order some items were no longer available. 

And so they sent me and e-mail telling me about the problem, but still offering their free shipping although my new total was below $99.

So to "check them out" and decide whether to go ahead, I called their nice toll-free number that they openly post on their web page, went for option #3, and frankly got a very professional customer service rep., who's attitude and promptness and knowledge convinced me that they are legit, and my '110E-Trop is due Monday.

I was reluctant until Mozart did his very nice Dragon "110E build here:

https://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=72432&page=10&do=findComment&comment=1032981

So far I give them  :thumbsup: !

Im sure by now maybe those prices are moot, but if they were still on, would the shipping be that much to still kill the deal?  

Prices good all weekend.

Already have 3 110s; do I need another?

EDIT: Forget that; the price was still good this morning but has changed in the past hour. It's now $87.96 before the Memorial discount.

Edited by CATCplSlade

• 2 weeks later...

The way they keep putting this kit on sale makes me wonder just how many boxes they are sitting on in their inventory.

Was thinking similar. The kit is way too good to be a dud and not sell well. I've been figuring they somehow have  glut of them and need to move some quick

Is anyone still waiting on getting their orders from Dragon?

I ordered May 18th which is 3 weeks ago today and nothing has shown up yet.  They said it ships in 24-48 hours from date of purchase?

Something is not right.

I have always received an order confirmation within hours of placing an order.  This is followed, the same day, by a FedEx shipping notice with tracking information.   Give them a call at 800-980-0322.

Edited by RBrown

Apparently they were having some issues with the site which is why they are having the TOKEN code discount, which they describe in the email I received as a 'token' of appreciation for our patience during the whatever it was.

But definitely call, as I have never had to wait more than a week from order to delivery and I have had a lot of deliveries from them.

I wonder if it was held up at the boarder? I am in Canada.

I have an order confirmation etc from them.  I'll call on Monday

Ron

Something is not right.

I have always received an order confirmation within hours of placing an order.  This is followed, the same day, by a FedEx shipping notice with tracking information.   Give them a call at 800-980-0322.

Apparently they were having some issues with the site which is why they are having the TOKEN code discount, which they describe in the email I received as a 'token' of appreciation for our patience during the whatever it was.

But definitely call, as I have never had to wait more than a week from order to delivery and I have had a lot of deliveries from them.

I wonder if it got held up at the boarder?  I have an order confirmation email from them

I'll call on Monday.

Ron