New sets 16th May, 1/32 Cessna O-2 undercarriage, P-51 Canopy, Sea Fur

Ali62

Hi All 

New sets for ordering and one coming soon.

Cessna O-2 landing gear 1/32, and coming soon all being well replacement P-51 Canopy set 1/32, see details on website

There is also a detailed Sea Fury Engine 1/48, Sea fury gunsight and navigation lights 1/48 for the Airfix kit.

Go to http://www.aerocraftmodels.com  there you will see all the details.

Good idea on the O-2 undercarriage set. I do hope that the master part for the gear legs have been thinned a fair bit as they are bit too thick from the box.

Had they not come out with these I still think your wire solution would be a good backup to having the brass set Eric

Had they not come out with these I still think your wire solution would be a good backup to having the brass set Eric

Yes, a bit of work to get the wire in there but worth it in the end. If they are not thinned though they look very clunky and don't portray the spring steel too well. Hopefully these guys are going to do that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in for at least one set of the Revell replacement canopies and windscreen. If they were ready in the next 3 weeks make that 2.

How much detail is on the canopy?  That is one area Revell did really well on.

Chris

Edited by CANicoll

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Guys

Thanks for the kind words, a few other sets are in the works at the moment as far as undercarriage is concerned.

Update on the clear canopies, well after lots of trials I have some cast samples on the way to me from the caster, so all being well I will have a further update within a week or so.

cheers Ali