ZM Heinkel He 219 Uhu:5/26/17: BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

Guest Peterpools

RIGHT ON!

Peter, good luck! test fit 100 times, and be VERY careful around the wing skeleton when you glue the wing panels on. I snapped mine into 2 wings at one point.

Take care to note Zamarbide's and ZM's color call outs are incorrect in a few areas. If you're only building for finish and not accuracy then I wouldn't worry too much. All of what ZM calls for is based off NASM's 123 HE-219.

Please PM me with any questions

Justin

Edited by FunkyZeit

Guest Peterpools

JA

First update sometime this coming week, as I;ve already switched plans and will be learning the feel of the kit and instructions by building the fuel cells first.

Have we discussed what the rent is for a front row seat yet?

Bro

Guest Peterpools

Hi Chris

You're right about the paint, she is BIG!

Finish your WWI builds and then it's Mustang time. I've build four of Tamiya beauties so far and they are  just a gem. I think all but one has all the Barracuda goodies and the next one will go that route as well, plus Peters' IP set.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks harv

I'm underway and have been taking everyone's advice about ZM instructions and kits.... We need to go slow and read the instructions more then once, so we actually understand what to do. So far I've found out, ZM's approach to a kit is much different then Tamiya so there is a learning curve. Looking forward to you starting your Horten.

Peter