Squadron eaglequest 2018

The Dude

So who is all going if anyone? I am already here at the hotel getting ready for the show... :coolio:

Would love to attend but the trips wear me down anymore, although I have a place to stay since my daughter

lives in Arlington.

Did you drive and come thru Amarillo?  If you did, you didn't stop and say howdy.  :crying:

Jerry

Guest Clunkmeister

I'll probably drop a model off tomorrow and get back to the house.  Back on Saturday. I hear Tolberts calling....  and watching Mike inhale whatever he was drinking was the highlight of the last time we were all there.  :)

Would love to attend but the trips wear me down anymore, although I have a place to stay since my daughter

lives in Arlington.

Did you drive and come thru Amarillo? If you did, you didn't stop and say howdy. :crying:

Jerry

Hey Jerry! Yeah we passed through Amarillo about 7am in the morning. Figured we didn't want to catch you in your skivies! We will be back through Sunday afternoon though and plan to stop at hobby time. Edited by The Dude

I'll be there. Dropping off builds tomorrow, coming in for voting then the awards dinner. Anyone interested in kit trading?

Edited by Guest

Hey Jerry! Yeah we passed through Amarillo about 7am in the morning. Figured we didn't want to catch you in your skivies! We will be back through Sunday afternoon though and plan to stop at hobby time.

Hobby Time is not open on Sunday's.

I'm going to try to make it Saturday for an hour or two, but not entering anything.

Tony, got anything new to trade?

Bringing these...

F-86D "Sabre Dog", Kitty Hawk

Hawker Sea Fury 'Desert Fighter', Hobbycraft

Bf110D-3, Dragon 1:32 - 3206

Hasegawa FW-190F8

Czech Hobby T-33

Edited by 1to1scale

The tables are filling up fast, lots of good stuff already on display. It's going to be a good show! Glad to see a few more coming too.

Hobby Time is not open on Sunday's.

Oh snap! That sux, well maybe we can meet up for a lunch run then?

Guest Clunkmeister

I thought I'd bring my Sukhoi-17, but it's not ready, so a WW1 model I suppose. The Gotha is showed to death and always does well, so something else. We'll see.