Lancaster Pre-Order! I had ZERO willpower

babyduck5

Well, Free Time Hobbies has the Lanc for Pre-Order. The site has the retail at $360.00 with their price being $329.98.  I couldn't stop what happened next  :innocent: My e-mail said "summer 2018" release, so that's right around the corner, right?  I CAN"T WAIT!!!

Jim 

Edited by babyduck5

I'm going to get mine out of Hong Kong, It'll be less  expensive than mainstream shops.

It can be ... Last time I bought a Big'un (B-17F) It was actually cheaper to get via Metro's with free postage ... than practically anywhere else worldwide (and at $300+, you can bet I'm going to shop the backside of it!!)

Always compare the pair ;)

Rog :)

OK! You Bastages made me do it!! I just put my pre-order in with Free Time. :innocent:   :frantic:

Now I guarantee that guy that went silent on the B-17G kit for sale on Hyperscale will finally email me back.  :BANGHEAD2:

Geeze, the 1/48 just fits the display case.  No idea where I'm going to put this one when built.  :hmmm:

Edited by ScottsGT

If you think that's bad, there was a kit announced a couple of months back that I pre-ordered on impulse because the offered price made it  a bargain.

Trouble is I'm damned if I can remember what on Earth it was, and I don't seem to have a confirmation email to remind me

Edited by Chek