2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

Guest Smitty44

Of this month Smitty ?.....Harv

Yes, just remember it doesn't hurt to go ahead and make a reservation. You can always cancel before a certain date, or find someone else to take your room on the IPMS web site.

Its a little over a 20 hour drive for me. Ive even given consideration to renting a car and driving out myself. Long road trips really dont bother me any, as I can cover it in two 10 hour and something shifts

Me too, no problem. But if I bring the wife and kids, that might be a problem for them. :)

Guest Smitty44

Its a little over a 20 hour drive for me. Ive even given consideration to renting a car and driving out myself. Long road trips really dont bother me any, as I can cover it in two 10 hour and something shifts

Probably some pretty good off roading out there Brian.

Probably some pretty good off roading out there Brian.

I'm sure! The MPG alone would probably negate the advantage of driving out honestly.

+ it's the NATs, so I'm probably going to be souley focused on models and having a good time without melting! :lol:

Don't care how hot it is, I'd love to hit a big aircraft boneyard.

Guest Smitty44

I'm sure! The MPG alone would probably negate the advantage of driving out honestly.

+ it's the NATs, so I'm probably going to be souley focused on models and having a good time without melting! :lol:

Don't care how hot it is, I'd love to hit a big aircraft boneyard.

I would think the main advantage of driving would be the number/size of kits you want to bring. I had no problems carrying on my single engine prop, but I would not think I would put any in checked baggage. You being the model shipping guru may be able to UPS your kits to the hotel.