Matchbox / Revell Tigermoth

Hacker

Hi Hacker,

if you're interested, there is a nice Canadian Air Force Aeroclub Tiger Moth, based in Germany in the 70's, featured in a colour 5-views, in in the German publication Fligzeug Profile dedicated to the Tiger Moth. I can send you some pics this week-end.

Hubert

Well l had a couple of days to work on my Tigermoth so this is what l got so far

Picture001.jpg

l started with removing the kit interior as l plan to scratch build a whole new one

Picture002.jpg

next l started to build the tubular framing on the inside. l may have to modify and adjust things here as l got along. l still have to add other features like throttle controls etc

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

This is the new floor. l used the kit center piece as it is more or less correct just needed some detailing and a better floor. Absent was rudder peddles which l added

Picture006.jpg

Test fitting the seats to see how they look. l am at the moment undecided about the front office as l seen pictures and my drawing indicate a different seat arrangement there

Picture007.jpg

While l was at it l detailed the back of the firewall as well

That is all for now

later

• 4 weeks later...

Due to circumstances concerning LSP and me l am not going to continue in the GB and may withdraw my entry all together. l am posting my progress on Britmodellers. If you wish to see my progress here is the url.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=66959&st=0&gopid=754797entry754797

thanks for looking

Due to circumstances concerning LSP and me l am not going to continue in the GB and may withdraw my entry all together. l am posting my progress on Britmodellers. If you wish to see my progress here is the url.

http://www.britmodel...97

thanks for looking

Sorry to hear that Hacker, hope there can be some kind of resolution and we can continue to see some of your work.

Brian