Fisher Model & Pattern GA-24002: Bugatti 100P Record Plane

LSP_Kevin

Thanks Kev!   I do love FM&P kits and regard them as some of the best and most well engineered resin kits on the market, but this one seems extra special, possibly because of its simplistic nature, and apparent ease of construction.

If I didnt have a substantially complex project on the main part of my bench, Id think about removing my stalled Extra 300 and starting the Bugatti as a distraction........

:hmmm:    :hmmm:    :hmmm:    :hmmm:

Great review of an oustanding kit. I like Fisher kits, and although I do not own all of them, I stashed a big chunk of their production.

This one would have been on my « Must have » list, but for one MAJOR drawback (as understandable this one is, btw ...) :

1/24

Hubert

Edited by MostlyRacers

This one would have been on my « Must have » list, but for one MAJOR drawback (as understandable this one is, btw ...) :

1/24

Hubert

Agreed Hubert, its not a scale I usually work in either. AAMOF,  I really only have ever made 1 other model in that scale, but in this case the size is about right for the detail in 1/24th, as its not a large airplane IRL.    Seeing the mock-up display 100P they have at the EAA flight museum, really made me want one, and with the gorgeous nature of the kit, I made an exception to my normally hard/fast rule of 1/32nd only.