Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Welcome to the Colour My World Blue Group Build! The theme is of course blue. The standard rules for Group Build eligibility apply: the model must fit our standing definition of an LSP, and be not more than 25% complete at the time of joining the GB.

Runs from 1 December 2017 to 31 May 2018.

The theme itself requires that the livery or finish of the subject being modelled either comprise a majority of blue, or feature blue in some other prominent or significant way. There's a good discussion of the options and parameters in LSP Discussion:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=71883

If you're not certain that the subject you're contemplating is eligible, post it here for discussion and adjudication.

Let the games begin!

Kev

I'm, Thinking about to inscreve the F104S Starfighter in this GB, and decided that this would be a complicated work to do now, because the Hasegawa kit it will request a lot of work to be acceptable.

So, because this, I will be entering with the Trumpeter F4U-4, in the soccer war profile, if it be accepted:

maxresdefault.jpg

Cheers, Paulo.

I keep looking at the Hobby Boss Spitfire Mk V, I wanted to turn it into a Malta spit, have the book and got some parts out of the Hasegawa kit to fix the main problems with the kit. I've also got Brian Couchi's book.