Some years ago, a gentleman wandered into my work carrying a number of old vellum drawings under his arm. He wanted to scan them on our large format printer, and I put my hand up for the job. Turns out they were real gems of drawings - there were 9 original drawings of TAA liveries for different aircraft....3 x DC-3's, a Cessna 182, a Cessna 180 belonging to the Bureau or Mineral Resources, a DeHavilland Drover, a DC-6, a Bell 47J2, and the subject of this project, a Piper Aztec. So naturally I made copies for me
The Aurora kit has painting guides engraved into the plastic, so the first thing to do was to fill them in. They're not quite finished yet, but getting there..
I also painted the cockpit/cabin in what I think are appropriate colours. Meh, they'll do....although I'm going to paint the floor a shade or two darker, I think.