Italeri F-104G/S box upgraded

Zero77

italeri-maquette-avion-2514-f-104-starfi

"unfortunately" it doesn't suit the Dutch 104's it was orriginated for, the orpheus pod had a more streamlined front in part with the rest of the body, as opposed to the Italian version, but i guess with a cut  TLC  along the horizontal plain it could be adjusted........

Edited by Jack

Unfortunately, I haven't even yet gotten the straight F-104G, as it just seems too darned expensive, at least to me.

Kevin, try this link, it's in german, but they send P+P free anything over €22, and they have the italeri F104's ........

https://www.haertle.de/index.php?

"unfortunately" it doesn't suit the Dutch 104's it was orriginated for, the orpheus pod had a more streamlined front in part with the rest of the body, as opposed to the Italian version, but i guess with a cut  TLC  along the horizontal plain it could be adjusted........

The 1/32 Orpheus Recce Pod for KLU / Dutch F-104G is available at videoaviation.com here :

http://www.videoaviation.com/accessories/132-recce-pod-orpheus-nl/

:popcorn:

SharkOwl

83da07706f18a6e0ffb6746b6b39e465.jpg

Edited by SharkOwl

This looks to be a good one, and FINALLY a model company who got the Canadian Maple Leaf correct for a change.....and even looks to be the correct blue on the roundel........ good going !  FINALLY......although I have a ton of aftermarket roundels, it is still a good thing and attention to detail....... might have to get this one....

Jeff