Civilian themed diorama

JRutman

Lots and lots of details!!! I didn't see the shot with the paint bottle though. I may have missed it but what's behind the idea of the bedding hanging out of the upstairs window? Just curious. Fantastic work bud.

Was curious about that myself................and I too did not see a paint bottle. Although Im not sure I want to and spoil the fantasy

Edited by Out2gtcha

Thanks guys. I suppose it would help if I actually posted the pic I was referencing ! Duh.

IMG_1649_zpsrs0auhaw.jpg

The linen is hanging out to dry,a practice I still saw a lot in Germany during my 6 years there. They did that a lot,even when not being laundered,just to keep things dry from the moisture trapped in the room.

Thanks guys,

J

Thanks guys. I suppose it would help if I actually posted the pic I was referencing ! Duh.

The linen is hanging out to dry,a practice I still saw a lot in Germany during my 6 years there. They did that a lot,even when not being laundered,just to keep things dry from the moisture trapped in the room.

Thanks guys,

J

Aint no biggie J!! LOLOLOL!! I pull bigger stunts than that bud.  I thought that might be what the idea was behind that linen. Just wasn't sure.

Jerry,

Without a doubt one of the best vignettes I have ever seen ! You Sir, are a master in this field !

Joe

***( Linens and bedding hung out a window.......practice still in use in Germany when I was there in the 1980's.)