Ju 88 A-1, pictures from my model in the works

Wurzacher

Thomas,

One question as to the RLM colors u'er using on the insides and other items as to the back panel.Is that 66 or what?And i must say as to the others.More than GREAT work.It speaks volumes and more Volumes of u'er work.Larry

Larry, maybe post #20 in this thread (do you see the numbers in the upper right corner of each entry?) may answer your question. If there is still something not clear please ask again. Thank you!

Kevin, thank you too! I appreciate your words, indeed! ;)

Thomas

and the reci 12 C has tow glasses..one is dark green/brown ( seen both ) as its the "sunglasses" for the revi 12 C ( lift up if bright sunlight )

i use tamia clear green for that purpose

and the leathercushin on the back ;)

you are doing a tremendous great work ( sorry for late reply..been working out of town )

post-5311-1252625841.jpg

i hope you dont mind me destroying your picture here ( and i hope its not to late )

here is just some minor details in the bola

the small square area just behind the "box" is black ( its a small rubbermat to prevent from skidding )

the "box" will get a leathercushion also for the chest when laying down..i am sure you see what i mean..one to lift and rest the chest on and one for each elbow )..each area "painted " brown on your picture is a leathercushion

and also one Mg 15 drum should be mounted on a small bracket between the windows ( see picture of bola )

just some details i thought you might like ;)

post-5311-1252626386.jpg

Thanks a lot for all those kind replies to my pictures. Your responses give me a lot of energy to go on with this big bird! Thank you!

note Mg 15 drum and location ( see empty bracket on picture higher up )

looking forward to see more my friend ;)

and hope you dont mind me posting this in your lovely 88 thread :)

Guttorm, without your contribution my Junkers would by far not be looking anywhere near the original! Never had such teamwork building one of my models in my life! You rock, man!!! B)

the small square area just behind the "box" is black ( its a small rubbermat to prevent from skidding )

the "box" will get a leathercushion also for the chest when laying down..i am sure you see what i mean..one to lift and rest the chest on and one for each elbow )..each area "painted " brown on your picture is a leathercushion

This is in time, Guttorm, i just did the black rubber mat by cutting a piece of black sandpaper to shape. It´s black, and it has some subtle structure. Point One: done!

I made a "leather" cushion from scrap plastic stock but left it off to show the PE rectangular piece the leather cushion will be glued to. Point Two: done!

Just filled the two locations you showed with Gator´s Glue to simulate the leather pads. It is drying now, hope it will keep it´s structure. When dry i´ll paint it as leather. Point Three: half done!

The ammo drum still has to be made. Point Four: open!