Archer Surface Details - 29% off till May 29

Woody V

To celebrate our 29 years in business, Archer is selling our entire line of Surface Details for 29% off. We have been manufacturing and selling these for over 10 years and now have over 120 different sheets of rivets, weld beads, tread plate, access panels and various and sundry other "stuff" that you might find useful.

PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a 29% rebate when we process your order.

Our Surface Details are resin cast on Microscale clear decal film and applied under the paint and no, the decal film does not show when applied properly as seen in our video tutorial here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aptnvFeEqio

Here is the direct link to the Surface Details:
http://archertransfers.com/SurfaceDetailsMain.html

Please use this link to download the PDF catalog:

http://archertransfers.com/ASSETS/ARCHER%20SD%20Catalog.pdf

Just remember that rivets are rivets and all you need are the correct size and spacing for your project. The PDF catalog is a quick and simple way to find what you need by visually matching up the sample illustrations to your model. 

Some photos from our customers.

http://archertransfers.com/PAGE_Rivetpic.html

Last call.

Sale ends May 29th.

Thank you,

Woody Vondracek, owner

Archer Fine Transfers

Awesome, thanks for the heads up Woody!  Are there any photos of the 1/32 rib stitching of WWI fuselage stitching that you can share? I see no photos of those items on a model on the site or google, would like to get an idea of how they look once applied.

Are there any photos of the 1/32 rib stitching of WWI fuselage stitching that you can share?

No, not really, but everything Archer has ever sold comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee that even covers "Eh, I don't like it".

Tell you what - send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a sheet. If you like it, you can pay me later. If you don't, tell me what I can do to make it better and keep it with my compliments.

No, not really, but everything Archer has ever sold comes with an Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee that even covers "Eh, I don't like it".

Tell you what - send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a sheet. If you like it, you can pay me later. If you don't, tell me what I can do to make it better and keep it with my compliments.

That's very generous of you, thanks. PM inbound.  I've seen your rivets used a few times with gorgeous results, and am hoping these other products will be a good way to make stitching on scratchbuilt parts match existing rib tapes and stitching on Wingnut kits.

I think I am just over tired, please point me in the direction for rivets 1/32 & 1/24 scale WW2 aircraft. I cant make heads or tails of the PDF. 

It's not you, this is a constant source of frustration for both my customers and myself.

The purpose of the PDF catalog is to help modelers VISUALLY compare what is on each sheet to what they need for their model. When it comes to rivets, all you need are rivets with the correct diameter and spacing so you might just find the correct diameter and spacing on something that was originally intended for use on an HO scale boxcar, N scale tank car or whatever.

Keep in mind that we've primarily serviced armor and railroad modelers and just now venturing into aircraft. I think the ultimate solution for my A/C customers is for us to do sheets specifically for aircraft. 

Stay tuned.   :whistle: