I shook the box and a MkXVIe fell out....
I have got the MkXVIe almost ready for primer. Some small areas that need touching up, that's all.
Edgar A is still without his head. This will be added after paint as it makes the cockpit easier to mask without it.
PLEASE REMIND ME TO ADD HIS HEAD BEFORE I PUT THE CANOPY ON!!!!
Then I shook another box and a Mk IX started to fall out....
No painting on the engine, it is just there to hold the cowlings and prop in place.
So now we have IX and XVI in progress.
Not much is going to happen for the next few weeks due to work but I hope to really crack on with this in April and actually finish the GB on time.