Tamiya's release schedule next 5 years (suggestion)

timvkampen

+1 for a Sabre. Canadair Mk 4, slatted and 6-3 wing options, RAF markings: 4 Sqn, and perhaps 71 Sqn, as a former Eagle Sqn to add interest West of the Atlantic.

Harrier GR1/3;

Buccaneer;

Gnat;

I could go on.

Only after you build & uber detail the limited run, vac form, hack poor plastic (bla bla bla) will Tamiya san announce the release of the kit for what you just finished.  :deadhorse:

Maybe I should revisit the 1/32 Tigger vacform Su-15TM Flagon !?

If I get to see it, I'm hoping the Fly Su-7 Fitter might provide several readily modifiable detail parts to help facilitate an earlier mark of Flagon, like half the cockpit, undercarriage and wheel wells. Even the tail plane and fin might ease the pain. Just those blobby vacform wings - yikes - which need doing from scratch.

Tony

1.)  1/32 Su-34 Fullback, they often don't cover Russian subjects.....

2.)  1/32 F-14D Tomcat New tool/details, with the fit/technology of the new 1/48, with last cruise and OEF/OIF Decals, some line jets.

3.)  1/32 Bf-109F-2/4 on par with the detail of Mustang and Spitfire, but with Marseille markings.

4.)  An "expansion set" for the 1/32 F-16CJ, a 2 seat option for B/D, Israeli modifications/markings, OCU parts, aggressor markings.

5.)  1/32 F-22 Raptor, the weathering potential rivals naval aircraft....

1.)  1/32 Su-34 Fullback, they often don't cover Russian subjects.....

2.)  1/32 F-14D Tomcat New tool/details, with the fit/technology of the new 1/48, with last cruise and OEF/OIF Decals, some line jets.

3.)  1/32 Bf-109F-2/4 on par with the detail of Mustang and Spitfire, but with Marseille markings.

4.)  An "expansion set" for the 1/32 F-16CJ, a 2 seat option for B/D, Israeli modifications/markings, OCU parts, aggressor markings.

5.)  1/32 F-22 Raptor, the weathering potential rivals naval aircraft....

Doubt we'll see any of those, but it's nice to dream.

I do think we will get a BF-109G6 based on their 1/48 research work.  Eventually.

They have a 1/48 F-14D coming out this summer.  Might have to make do with that.

I just hope they release a 1/32 plane in the next 5 years.  My favorites would be a Hellcat, P-40B, Spitfire Mk II, Fw-190A5, BF109G6, Hawker Hurricane, my jet choice would be a Korean War Saber.

Perfect.

:lol: I'm usually the largest kid tossing his binky around the perambulator when that phrase gets uttered!   I have no clue why it bothers me so................probably my time flying R/C quarter scale.

...which was usually closer to fifth scale. I liked the term "giant scale" better. That seemed to cover all the big birds.

OK, OK. I have consulted my magic beansprouts and rubbed the bellies of 187 smiling Buddhas and now have the true scoop as to Tamiya's next 1/32 model kits they will release:

1) Kate

2) Val

3) Devastator (with floats as an option).

4) Defiant

5) Short Stirling

6) Halifax

7) Vickers Wellington

8) Sunderland

9) B-26 Marauder

10) A-20

11) Baltimore

:help:

Of course you realize that to afford  to buy all these you will have to sign yourself over to infinite indentured servitude, but it will be worth it.  You will like Australia.

:punk: