1/32 Ki-61 - I
Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:22 PM
Well, here it is: I have been working on a cockpit for the Revell Ki61.
I can finaly show some photos.
I started by making a completely new vacform canopy.
Posted 06 February 2006 - 03:47 PM
What is the process you use when making those instrument panels with the neat bezels and faces. I assume later you punch the instrument face as a decal?
A closeup of that stunning gunsight would be appreciated! Great work as always.
Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:29 PM
I will see what I can do about a clearer photo of the gunsight. My new camera is not that good at taking macro photos.
The dials were made with a punch and die. First, I made the holes, then I made the rings from pieces of tubing thinned and cut with my lathe.
MDC makes instrument decals now.
Posted 06 February 2006 - 04:48 PM
1/16 wooden build, not sure which one yet
Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:38 PM
I'll be following this build very closely!
If your camera takes RAW images, you will not need to use the Macro facility as you can cut and crop the image to show off the desired area without losing clarity.
Posted 06 February 2006 - 05:57 PM
Posted 06 February 2006 - 06:46 PM
yes of corse, you are right mate. I like it!
Great work, everytime amazing to see how clean you can produce these small parts, really!
sold the most, but still have some old "special goodies" kept ;-)
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users