Tomcat F-14D Trumpeter

Pfuf

Hi yes Finally not realy need to do some work on the Thud and Ki44 still that come a lomg nicely so I start whit this kit.

I did see a topic on ARC and it turns out in a real funny topic I will stop here.

I think this kit that all ready looks great in the box and for so little money.

So here we go.

post-5365-1261169533.jpg

Hi yes Finally not realy need to do some work on the Thud and Ki44 still that come a lomg nicely so I start whit this kit.

I did see a topic on ARC and it turns out in a real funny topic I will stop here.

I think this kit that all ready looks great in the box and for so little money.

So here we go.

Looking forward to this build!!!!

No not yet I like to make a work horse used look like the wolf head must say al the markings look good on this beast :)

First job the seat's they come on there own frame and the extra pillow realy nice.

The yellow arrow yes a very special windowspaint version pointing to the handel

Did thin down so it will look more life like maybe I will change the top pillow's in cloth.

So looking at the picture I have from walkaround book from squadron it looks like it so I am happy.

Soon more progress and pic try to take make many white this new kit

Johan

post-5365-1261176294.jpg

Hi did the seat's on the top left site there is some detail missing so I used some rod and cabel to let it look a bit buzzy the painting is just the main colors wil do the details a bit later when the seat belts come on.

post-5365-1261257477.jpg

The seat is a bit special I think hard time finding extra info becose of the spikes on top of the seat these I think are only on the Tomcat version present and I have to try to make little decals for on the headrest of the seat.

post-5365-1261257657.jpg

And in the tube.

The seatbelts and hoses wil make the seat come more to life I go now work on the cockpit I will post that later they promise lots of snow so I think I have plenty of time to make some progres.

have fun johan

post-5365-1261258027.jpg

Hi Crash yes I know thx for the Link I did not notice this in the just a test fit to show how the fall in to the tube.

Here a photo of the moost big part the little part I did leave on the frame til I painted the rest.

post-5365-1261261323.jpg