Where to start with Uschi woodgrain?

SimonCornes

Only a quick query. I think I would like to get hold of some of this but when I look at the website there are numerous sheets so where do you start? You might wonder why I want some? well I have a Green Tail Trilogy set of WNW Albatri and other, both German and British machines that may benefit from this stuff either n the inside or out or for cockpit floors/instrument panels. I won't know until I try but at 15 euros a pop I would rathe buy themes useful set too start with - buy which one is it? !! I notice they do a 'mini' sheet so that may behest but I would appreciate your opinion,

Thanks

Simon

I'd say the "knotless" ply is the one to use for any exterior structural application. I have some of the original SPADA woodgrain decals, and they can be used on a wide variety of subjects.

Asking Uschi is a good idea.

Guys

Thank you very much for your opinions - yes Kagemusha, that is a damned good idea! 

At the moment I am thinking off purchasing decals just so that i have then in stock - experience tells me that what is available today may not be available when I actually want/need it so I'm thinking about laying up 'supplies'. I had a look at Ushi's site and the Ronny Barr set for the Albatross would make good sense but they also do some more generic sheets but I don't intend to buy one of each at 15 euros apiece!! Having said that, I'm in no immediate rush so an e-mail to Uschi is going to be task number one I think!

Thanks again

Simon