DACO Fouga Magister news

Guest Vulcan32

They've not stated the full range of decal options yet, maybe you should follow the link and have a good read?

The good news is that Daco is a ''TopGun'' decals manufacturer and that Daco web site is mentionning for this 1/32 Fouga, versions for France, Belgium and Germany. We will certainly have decals for operational Fougas covering these three countries.

Personnally I would also like decals for Israel, Ireland and Finland too, plus a special decal sheet covering Fougas for French ''Patrouille de France'' and Belgian ''Red Devils'' national demonstration teams.

It could be interesting for Daco to propose a poll concerning decals options for this 1/32 Fouga project.

Lets wait and see !

;)

SharkOwl

Edited by SharkOwl

I hope he will add the whole range of decals for the Belgian aircraft flown true the service years, and for sure this one, my all time favorite.

a52KvIEh.jpg

In the colors of the former Red Devils, but with some tweaking colors, flown by the famous Fouga display pilot Lt.Col. Paul Rorive.

LK1XVHOh.jpg

I never forget his famous little turtle he displayed every time he taxied past the crowed.

jL4ucfxh.jpg

Greetz

Danny

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

News from Dany Coremanns of Daco concerning the 1/32 Fouga Magister on Daco's facebook page :

Quote :

‘'Well, it's almost back on track...

I found a new tooling company in China - after the previous one managed to keep this project for more than a year "on the side" - and

we are now talking about the technical side of the project.

If the green light is given soon (hopefully this week) and nothing goes wrong, than I might expect to have the first test shots after the

summer and the kits on sale just before XMas...''

Unquote.

Good News !

:D

SharkOwl

after the

summer and the kits on sale just before XMas...''

Don't expect this before XMas.............first quarter of 2019 will be a more realistic date. In march there is the anual IPMS Antwerp convention where DACO will be present, this will be a good opportunity to release the new Fouga.