B-25 J glassnost nose

Guest Martinnfb

I am gonna start with tail gunner section, if you guys have some coolest picture of the electrical installation in this area I would be most grateful.

Here, listen to some classy tunes while you're searching the net in order to support higher cause .

l4OroXX.jpg

nU9MTsl.jpg

Martin, I believe you need to install main landing gear before buttoning this together.....Harv

Harvey, are you one of those who follow the instructions sheet, or what? ...........snap, you are right :).......oh well, the gondola was superglued  :doh:

Harvey, why? Do I look like somebody who does not spend endless hour on-line searching for idiotic details while neglecting everything else? Electrical wiring is what I am after, nothing else.

Not to worry my friend , that is just a rough in, the real modelling will come once the glue dries.

I couldn't make the framing true to scale, due the thickness of the plastic, but the basics are there, for now.:)

TB71ISK.jpg

I was also blessed by few hours of glue sniffing session after my little one fell asleep . Seat and wires, just basic shapes. I will pay more attention to visible parts like the control column etc.

tlNRCuA.jpg

KZ1HkJL.jpg

nobody's gonna see that anyway :)

mZNTGod.jpg

luANqRR.jpg