The Real Deal

dodgem37

I used to believe in the aliens thing and in a way I still want to. But it seems that every time there's people with conspiracy theories or alternate history their answer is nearly always: aliens. I firmly believe that official stories can and should be questioned as soon as there are things that don't add up but I think it's wrong to always narrow it down to that same answer.

Reminds me of some of the rubbish that Erich von Daniken came out with in the 70s about Nazca, etc. As Bill said, just because we don't believe it doesn't mean it's aliens.

As a physicist I think it's highly likely we're alone out here. There are just too many unlikely conditions for life to be common. From a biological point of view it's even less likely.

However as Monty Python said, pray there's intelligent life up there 'cos there's bugger all down here. Gets truer with every passing year!

From today's New York Times.  2004, F/A-18F pilots observe UFO off of the coast of California.

https://nyti.ms/2k50VjM

Full article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

We are not alone.

Sincerely,

Mark

This is a good example of the next generation of DRONES...even the pilot mentions this,as I am sure he's been briefed on them.   look it up.

I don't believe in aliens visiting us,the energy and time required to travel interstellar distances is far too great...but I also don't believe we are alone in the universe. Guess it makes me an agnostic.

With Harry Reid involved with the program and the spending of hundreds of millions of USD secretly, it's all gotta be true.

Naval aviators looking at the pilots wrist watch reflecting on the inside of the F/A 18 canopy. Hey Dude, did you see it rotate, dude?