F100 tank help

DrDave

Go to their Facebook page and send an email. They have an email link on the page.

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpeterModel/?hc_ref=ARTlhmZNdj6Qeq6QC_ZW49jSlgly91AZ3E0fWoa-mjVmBthG5DfDwAk56BdVPdLBrO4&fref=nf

You'd need sprues M, N and P. Somebody's indicated that Trumpy no longer has these sprues available. They tried unsuccessfully to obtain these quite recently.

I've got one tank and the resin insert set & pylons going spare. What's needed is for someone else to offer up N1, N14 (tank halves) & N5 (brace) from their spare sprue N as the regular kit comes with three drop tanks and braces.

Tony

Looks like no one else has a spare third drop tank and brace going.

My offer for one tank & brace, plus resin inserts & pylons, stands until the end of the month (when the kit will be sealed for storage)

Tony

I was waiting to see if anyone else in Europe was there to help. I have a F-100 kit and can check for this third spare tank if you haven't heard from anyone. I also have an extra  Zacto nose to fix Trumpy's off shape.

Let me know and I will unbury it - it's a little deep in the pile and don't want to pull it unless I have to...