AMS Resin MK-84 general purpose bombs.

Harold

Harold,

Any chance that you might someday do BL 755 cluster bombs? Would go good on Gulf War Tornados, Harriers and my (hopefully) Iranian F-4E from the Iran/Irag war. Please consider...

Thanks

Jason

Harold,

Any chance that you might someday do BL 755 cluster bombs? Would go good on Gulf War Tornados, Harriers and my (hopefully) Iranian F-4E from the Iran/Irag war. Please consider...

Thanks

Jason

Do you have good references? I did a quick googly search and found a few photos and one site saying it is 8' long.

Hi Harold,

Lots of good Google images, and the size is right at around 8.04 feet long,

Length: 96.5 in (2.451 m)
Diameter: 16.5 in (0.419 m)

bl755-2.jpg

3D rendering here:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-bl-755-cluster-bomb-model/309385

IMG_5608.jpg

With Trumpeter supposedly coming out with a Jaguar(hey, there are decals already...) these would work for those as well. Hopefully our British brethren might chime in with more info.

Thanks for considering.

Edited by eoyguy

Hi Harold,

Couple of questions.

1)Are your Skyhawk intake sets a correction set, or are they for later versions of the Scooter that had larger intakes? I remember there being talk about the Trump intakes not being exactly right, but didn't know if they were "off" enough for correcting

2)What do your F-4 splitters add/correct on the Tamiya kit? I wasn't aware of an issue with them, but am always up for more resin!

3)Are the intakes in your A-4C specific to the C version, or are these related to correcting the overall shape of the A-4 kit intakes as in question 1?

4)Are those BL755's done yet??? :fight:

Thanks!

Jason

Hi Harold,

Couple of questions.

1)Are your Skyhawk intake sets a correction set, or are they for later versions of the Scooter that had larger intakes? I remember there being talk about the Trump intakes not being exactly right, but didn't know if they were "off" enough for correcting

2)What do your F-4 splitters add/correct on the Tamiya kit? I wasn't aware of an issue with them, but am always up for more resin!

3)Are the intakes in your A-4C specific to the C version, or are these related to correcting the overall shape of the A-4 kit intakes as in question 1?

4)Are those BL755's done yet??? :fight:

Thanks!

Jason

I have three sets for the Trumpy A-4.

This one is for the enlarged intakes:

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/ams32062.htm

This one is for a correction to the standard E/F intakes, but includes, ejection seat, side console replacements, joystick grip and nose wheel.:

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/ams32019.htm (maybe I should offer them separately as well) The kit intakes are not all that correct.

The Charlie version is specific and is a rather large conversion. It includes Elis' decals as well. (not a cheap conversion)

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/ams32056.htm

The F-4 "vari ramps" corrects the Tamiya hinge line and it has the correct smooth secondary section behind the "ramp". They also have much more small details added to the top and bottom of the rear.

Thierry Laurent mastered them, so they are quite accurate.

The BL755s are done and I have sent a bunch to Gordon.....Oh wait...that's a big fib.

I hope this helps.

Harold

I sent a few MK-84 general purpose bombs to Sprue. Gordon should have them posted by the end of the week.

RATS! Just went over there to get some and they are sold out already. Can you send more of them? :help: