1:32 Revell Bf 109G-6 JG3 Comet

Lud13

Hello all

Well this is my first LSP in some time since i was busy modelling Adversarys in that other scale.

For quite some time i have an idea to do four Bf 109G-6 with Buele artwork. Well the time has come and this is the first one i have chosen. .

Revell kit is well known and i really had no problems with construction of the model.

I usually use Model Master Enamels but this time i decided to use their Acrylic range and was not disappointed.

Since Revell kit does not have underwing 20mm canons I opted to use leftovers from Hasegawa and they fitted perfectly. Since gun covers are terrible in Revell kit I used resin replacement from Quick Boost

This is  Bf 109G-6 from 7./JG3 Udet piloted by Staffelkapitan Hpt. Karl-Heinz Langer an ace credited with 30 victories in 486 missions.

I did have some doubts about some details like Udet badge and yellow under cowl but decided to stay with Eagle Cals instructions since I couldn't find any more photos besides this one.

JxlSl6W.jpg

So here it is.....of course loads of mistakes I made but for my shelf its a good one...hope u like it guys

XHVVaha.jpg

IRHYcTL.jpg

LGYlSSf.jpg

1ZpIvwn.jpg

JwZnsNq.jpg

zxOAkyC.jpg

uBUxAPl.jpg

IRHYcTL.jpg

Edited by Lud13

Thx for the nice comments guys.!!!

Looking more closly to the pictures i see that i lost the pitot!!! Also missed cleaning up the main landing gear...and well few more things

Any way i forgot to tell that i made leather cover for the rear wheel since strangely Revell didnt provided one. I used old blutack which is pretty hardend and paint it so i think it looks better now than without cover now

Well done Lud13.  Thanks for sharing this with us.  You have a great collection of Bf 109's!   

Troy

Thx Troy. What u see here in last pic are only G-6s i made so far and there's much more 109s in my stash  :wicked:

Edited by Lud13