Revell 1/32 P-51D Early Mustang In Stock?

Pauldoe

Probably not until Revell is back running at full speed.

Edit: I have one I would trade for another 1/32 kit of some kind, PM me if you are interested.

Edited by 1to1scale

I think it has more to do with the recent bankruptcy issues that the parent company had rather than a specific marketing plan to limit availability.

I just came back from Wheels and Wings and they had 4 in stock. They're $43.95 CAD which is what, a couple pennies with the current currency exchange rate? :P

Carl

I wanted the early to do Passion Wagon in camo.

PYND32004.jpg

I am doing my Revell P-51 in Passion Wagon.  Decals from Eagle Cal although I do have the above decals (which I

forgot I had LOL).

:beer4:

Jerry   :piliot:

P.S. WTH - is everyone using the WNW marketing tactic now? I.e., make fewer kits than demand.

Yep, Carl's right. They have new owners but are run by the same folks.

I'm 'guessing' they're waiting to set up a U.S. distributor before they

start producing again. I also 'heard' that in future years they plan to release

every kit they have a mold of , which includes old Monogram stuff.

I'll believe that when I see it   :whistle: :coolio: :popcorn:

Thanks all for your responses! Ordered one from Kitlinx! We'll see if they can deliver.

Paul

P.S. WTH - is everyone using the WNW marketing tactic now? I.e., make fewer kits than demand.

Also appreciate tip from Totalize, and ordered two with their list price of $23.95 ea. and $17.89 FedEx ship. Total shipped $65.79, or $32.89 ea.

the website shows "in stock" upper RH corner, but their other items show "Available now" so like you said, "We'll See"...

Well my Local Hobby Crap, oops sorry Hobby Craft actually have 2 on the shelf, for a rather off putting £37 each , still might be worth getting one there just to show willing , now where did I put my Preddy marking set...?

You cannot compare prices in EU/UK with prices in the US.

For some reason, coming from Germany, the Revell Mustang is more expensive in Europe than in the US. The cheapest I could find in Belgium is 35 Euro equiv. 41 USD.

Go figure :hmmm: