Aus Model Expo Pics

Guest Maxim

Guest Maxim

Thanks for sharing. The Tempest and the 38 are spectacular......

The P-38 is the old Revell kit would you believe.

Guest Peterpools

Maxim

Very much appreciated the photographs, which by the way are just fine (sharp and clear). Some beautiful work.

Peter

Great photos of some very beautifully done models. Thanks for posting 'em Max!

The very colourful, beautifully done, South African T-6 really catches my eye.

One thing I've learned, when you've completed your latest model masterpiece and you're admiring it sitting on your work bench, it tends to look a little less impressive later once it's sitting on the competition table surrounded by so many other spectacular builds. That however shouldn't ever deter you from bringing your model to the party as it's still so much fun just to participate and makes for some great conversations with other builders.

Great stuff Max.

Cheers,

Wolf

Edited by Wolf Buddee

I suspect the Macchi will take first place. It was really outstanding and perfectly finished.

Sadly, that wasn't the case. Eric's L-39 did take second in that category, however. I can't actually remember what got first place.

Kev

Guest Maxim

Hi Kev, I wonder if was the X-15A as that was a nice build of a difficult kit..Did you get a close look at the P-40N in Aussie markings? That was nice.

Hi Kev, I wonder if was the X-15A as that was a nice build of a difficult kit..Did you get a close look at the P-40N in Aussie markings? That was nice.

I only got a quick look at a small selection of models, unfortunately. I scored a bargain Fly PCM Hurricane off our own Whitey at the swap'n'smell, and picked up a Roden Birddog from one of the Vendors, also for a good price. So, I'm happy!

Kev