Tamiya Mossie .. Ready For Inspection

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

JA

It's pretty fair to say you suffered through all the blunders and low times along the way. Fully agree and for all the years we've been building models, my goal has always been the presentation at the end. The  Mossie has sort of set me off in a slightly different direction for a while: mainly WWII twin engine aircraft. I've tinkered a bit with a few other kits but just couldn't get excited about them right now. I've decided to take the plunge, do my best and see where I can go with the next build: ZM Heinkel He 219 Uhu. A boat load of details and loads of new ground to cover, let alone the Luftwaffe cammo.

Bro

Guest Peterpools

Shan

Thank you for the very kind words and my pleasure. For me sharing and doing the build thread is easily half the fin and enjoyment

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Urs

Very much appreciated and there is absolutely going to be another Mossie down the road with all the goodies. I do have a few builds in the stash I'm biting at the bit to do and next up will be ZM He 219 Uhu.

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Iain

Very much appreciated and I'm just starting to gather up some steam for the next project: The ZM He 219. Your Revell build helped light the spark for the upcoming project.

Looking forward to your comments on the ZM kit as compared to the Revell as I slowly move along

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thank you Richard ... very much appreciated.

I'm working on the presentation base and should have it finished in a week or so.

Peter