Been busy lately but progress is being made!
The "plumbing" work is just sublime. Excellent detail!
Excellent recovery, Alain! Brilliant work all round, in fact.
Much appreciated Kev!
Nicely done. Good tip on the retainers.
Thanks Mark! Seems to be the simplest way. The best thing with the big wire loom is I used almost the whole strand of wire after stripping the insulator off. Just a bit of bending to fit and painting...et voila!
I have just about finished the cockpit and I received my little package from Hannants just in time to do the seats belts.
Here is the tub with all the little bits painted: dials, knobs, and tiny white paint splotches to represent various notifications. Also some silver dabs for chipped paint.
The instrument panel is done with yellow and red dial rims. Lots of adjustments to try to get all the dials looking acceptable....Not perfect but it will do! I used Citadel paint as it covers very well and I like its consistency.
I prepared installing all the wiring at the back by drilling holes in the instrument backs. Then the panel was glued to the tub.
Next I will add all the wiring and see if it all fits as it should in the fuselage.
Edited by Alain Gadbois, 08 May 2017 - 05:22 PM.