HK Lancaster.

Phartycr0c

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I see this thread has been updated, my excitement levels rise.

I've never been so looking forward to a kit in my life.

I've never been crazy enough to buy such a huge kit in my life wither, I am definitely buying this one.

I've proposed to my wife that we consider a move to the USA where the houses are bigger so I can buy one of these and actually have somewhere to put it. The company she works for has been taken over by an American company so she joked that a long trip may be on the cards (although no mention of me going!).

Steve.

Edited by Stevepd

Very curious why there are a ton of pictures of the fuselage and interior, but almost none of the wings and engines.

They are still being tooled.

Edited by JamesHatch

Will we get a rear turret with the centre panel removed? I liked the quote " full bomb load plus Cookie included" I do hope we will get SBC's included rather than a pile of 500/1000lb bombs which wasn't the usual main force load.

Graham

Edited by Lancman

A few shots of the master parts that have been CNC machined out for the Dambusters conversion kit.

Graham.

42070684125_b0c00483d5_k.jpgIconicair 1-32 Dambusters Conversion Kit 4 by uniquenarrowgauge, on Flickr

41162099200_bbb7b512cc_k.jpgIconicair 1-32 Dambusters Conversion Kit 3 by uniquenarrowgauge, on Flickr

41162090450_9afb61dde1_k.jpgIconicair 1-32 Dambusters Conversion Kit 2 by uniquenarrowgauge, on Flickr

41162080430_fe8cd07761_k.jpgIconicair 1-32 Dambusters Conversion Kit 1 by uniquenarrowgauge, on Flickr