Bf109K-4, I./KG (J)6, Bohemia, May 1945

My Favorite Martin, Once I finish the Jeep I will pull this out and see what I can see.  So much time has passed I don't know if I can replicate that second wheel well.  But I'll give it all a go.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

I’m with Martin on this Mark,

It would be great to see you back on the bench with this one. I understand though how though it can be to start up again on something that has been set aside for so long. However once you begin the creative juices start to flow again and likely you’ll find an even better or simpler way to replicate the second wheel well without sacrificing any detail you put in to the first. It’s getting over the initial hump.

It’s been too long since we’ve been graced with your incredible talent………although, admittedly, I don’t know if you’ve been working on anything else on another forum here. As others have been known to say, “keep ‘er comin’ “

Cheers,

Wolf

PS. Who didn’t like My Favourite Martian? :P

Edited by Wolf Buddee

You guys kill me.  In a good way.

'It’s been too long since we’ve been graced with your incredible talent'

Thank you, Wolf.  I am humbled by your compliment.

''I weep for the REX.......Weep, I tell yah!'

I weep over the Rex!  I knew I would rue the day I started that conversion.  It would be good to trade off between this and the Rex when I finish the Jeep.  Each requires it's own separate skill-sets.  Lots of scratching and casting for the Rex.

Sincerely,

Mark

• 1 month later...

I knew from the beginning the Rex was going to be a big bite to chew, and that it was going to be a test.

After working on the fuselage, cockpit, and cowling, then seeing what was necessary for the float I decided I needed to take a break and look at something different.  I guess the break is about over!  I still have a bit more to do on the Jeep.  I've also got to clean up the mess I've made of the basement over the past year or so.  I can't get around or find anything!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sincerely,

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...