D and a J Liberator

Guest Smitty44

I guess this does fulfill the dream of scaling up my bedroom ceiling from when I was a kid... Monogram heavies move to 1/32. Now if only I had a place to put them. Somehow, my wife may not want them just above our bed. The joy of 1/32 scale, and the choices of markings only makes it more complicated.

Have fun out there,

Tnarg

The way things are going I'd not be surprised if in the near future (in our life time) we do see a 1/32 B-29, not that I would buy one but it would be good to see others model it ... but a C-130 Hercules in 1/32 would be awesome and might persuade me to move to a bigger house :)

While we are talking C-130's, as long as after that they release a P-2 Neptune!

I know we don't judge off CAD images, but I do NOT like the wing profile. It looks like we might have to drag out the Dremel if that illustration is indicative of what they are offering. Shades of HKM Mosquito where they may not have done any research apart from the most basic. 

instead of Dremel, perhaps a belt sander

Edited by Alburymodeler

I was surprised to see some "advanced" CAD beyond their initial stage. Makes me think it's closer than we think! I'm hopeful, as some of their more meticulous armor pieces are really quite nice. Hope we can review some plastic here soon!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

TWO Libs, TWO Forts, THREE Mitchels, a Marauder, a Lanc, THREE Mossies, now what's missing?

Halibag, Sterling/Sunderland, and the Wimpy.

Add to that the HPH Cat, Dak, and SM.79, along with RoG's BoB German bombers, and by gum, we got the makings of a first class Air Force here.

Whoa Clunkmeister! A Marauder?!?! As in a B-26??? WHERE?!??! WHEN??!??

-Ro

Guest Smitty44

-Ro

Resin 2 Detail working on one now. Advanced CAD posted here in the last couple weeks.   Um, your forgetting the prettiest B of them all Ern.. SUPERFORTRESS!!

-Ro

"Resin2Detail" has some CAD images out for the B-26:

http://www.greenmats.club/topic/4397-resin2detail-132-b-26-marauder-%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%81%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0/

26055637_748019348722153_388546173489998

26165876_748019352055486_912339841036889

While we are talking C-130's, as long as after that they release a P-2 Neptune!

Well now, THAT'S my long life wish too, to have that one in 1/32,

Started research years ago to try and scratchbuild just such, and got stuck on different things, but still hoping indeed something could be produced in 1/32...........

Well now, THAT'S my long life wish too, to have that one in 1/32,

Started research years ago to try and scratchbuild just such, and got stuck on different things, but still hoping indeed something could be produced in 1/32...........

Ive always wanted a P-2 in 1/32nd!  Id buy one in a heartbeat.    A "yellow wings" P-2 would be supreme