1/32 Northrop F-5A/B/C/D Freedom Fighter & T-38 Talon

SharkOwl

Hey Jack,

If ever the kit is available and I build that one, will you sign the kit for me?

Nic

hahaha, well you'd better let Bruce sign a Talon kit, i was just  excess baggage on my trips, but i'm flattered :innocent: :piliot:

Jack,

you should consider yourself ballast at least then you serve a purpose.  Besides, think how many people envy you that you got to fly in an F-5!

Bruce

Bruce i agree, we (air traffic controllers) had these mandatory flights to get familiarized with flight procedures on type at specific airbases, but i didn't feel it "mandatory", it was just a blast to be able to do so, and i took over quite some flights from co-workers that didn't want to join a trip so indeed i was happy..........

well, we will wait and see what happens on new kits.

For those who have the Belcher Bits  F-5A conversion set and want to proceed... look at my modelling report here....

https://designer.home.xs4all.nl/models/nf-5/nf5a.htm

nf5-a7t.jpg

and for those who can't wait for the Su-33 in 1/32...  try, look here :

https://designer.home.xs4all.nl/models/su27-32/su27-1.htm

Enjoy modelling!

Meindert

• 2 months later...

Responding to TANMODEL, looking at Menelaos' placement, I have to say that ΤΑÎΜΟDEL kit  RF-84F is very expensive (60 euros) by comparing it with other kits at 1/48. Given the fact that the Turkish lira is fallen down the paradox is,  that the kit is more expensive today  . Today RF -84F in Greece  costs 70 euros. With 70 euros you have to choose many better models and even 1/32. If we see that the F-84F at 1/48 costs 25 euros, you have to be stupid to buy the TANMODEL  RF-84F kit.  The crisis in Greece is a cheap  justification for not inclunding Hellenic Air Force decals. Mr TANMODEL did nt convinced me.

I'd wait for Kitty Hawk's 1/32 F-84F and RF-84F, which will come along eventually.

Probably after the Mirage 2000s, Freedom Fighters, Jaguars etc.

The forthcoming Mirage is almost certain to feature Hellenic markings.

Tony

I'd wait for Kitty Hawk's 1/32 F-84F and RF-84F, which will come along eventually.

Probably after the Mirage 2000s, Freedom Fighters, Jaguars etc.

The forthcoming Mirage is almost certain to feature Hellenic markings.

Tony

The F-84F is another 1:32 kit that I absolutely must have. The MOANG here in St Louis used to fly the F-84F, though I'm still not sure if that'll be my chosen scheme or not. And I sincerely hope that the kit has intake trunking of some sort included.